TV MEME: [3/9] ships → Nathan and Haley
"Someday, this beach might wash away, the oceans may dry, the sun could dim, but on that day I'll still be loving you. Always and forever."
oth meme: three episodes [1/3] » One Tree Hill.
"It’s the oldest story of the world.One day you are seventeen and planning for someday,and then quietly,without you ever really noticing,someday is today.And that someday is yesterday.And this is your life".
hey guys, just an update: we still need loads more nominations so please don’t shy to nominate! remember you can:
- nominate on anon or not, it doesn’t matter!
- even nominate yourself (but only once!)
- nominate more than one blog for the same category
- send us as many messages as you like (for instance if you send your nominations in and then realise you’ve forgotten a whole load of people, don’t be shy about sending us as many more as you like! the more the better)
- even nominate multifandom blogs who love and post one tree hill
- ask us any questions about the nominations or voting!
… the high-school jerk who fell for the beautiful, sarcastic girl who hated clowns. She was tutoring him. But they both knew it was something more … And they fell in love. And they had a son. And soon… They’ll have a daughter. And they’ll all live happily ever after. I promise.
We met many years ago and he’s a very good guy, and I had been in a relationship with a very bad guy and he came along and he was handsome and charming and funny, I was like "I’m not buying what you’re selling." … And he was like, “Well you know what I’m gonna do? I’m going to take a job in North Carolina and you can’t run away from me now!”
Welcome to the One Tree Hill Christmas Blog Awards 2013! We decided to make some awards to celebrate all the great One Tree Hill blogs out there and to celebrate the end of 2013! These awards will have a special Christmas twist, so we would love for everyone to participate in nominating and…